Cappon Brand s.r.o.
Hermanovská 359/33 094 34 Bystré
Business ID : 50431382
Tax ID: 2120340189
Commercial register of district Court in Prešov, section: Sro, insert n. 25376/P
- Bank connection: VÚB bank code 0200 / IBAN: SK42 0200 0000 0043 8458 7856
(further referred to as „the seller“ in the appropriate grammatical form) is the operator of the Internet website located at the Internet address https://www.capponbrand.sk and within the subject of its business, it is entitled to purchase goods for the purpose of selling them to the Final Consumer (retail) or to other operators of trade (wholesale).
- Seller’s contact information:
Address, e-mail, phone number of the store seller can be found at https://www.capponbrand.sk/kontakt/
- The contract remotely concluded means agreed and concluded contract between the seller and the consumer only by one or more means of remote communication without current physical presence of the seller and the consumer, in particular by using the website, e-mail, phone, fax, addressing list or offer catalogue.
- The Buyer is a consumer or entrepreneur, who has concluded a purchase contract with the seller, the subject of which is the transfer of ownership of the goods for the agreed purchase price (further referred to as „the seller“ in the appropriate grammatical form).
- A Club Member is a consumer or entrepreneur, who applied for a Cappon Brand club membership by completing the registration form and agreed with using personal data for marketing purposes by the seller.
- Newsletter Subscriber is a consumer or entrepreneur, who has requested to receive marketing offers, newsletters, information about provided services, products, new comings by filling in the personal data – e-mail address.
- The Buyer, a Club Member, Newsletter Subscriber are further referred to as “customer” or “customers”.
- A Consumer contract are all contracts regardless of the legal form, which are concluded by the supplier with the consumer.
- A consumer is within the meaning of the provision § 2 letter a) of Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection, as amended (further referred to as the „Consumer Protection Act“) a natural person who does not act within the scope of his or her business, occupation or profession when concluding and performing a consumer contract.
- The subject of these terms and conditions is the definition of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising from contracts concluded with the Seller, the provision of information in accordance with § 3 (1) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services under a Remote Contract or a Contract Concluded Outside the Seller’s Premises and on Laws and Additions to Certain Acts, as amended, and other relevant legislation, as well as the definition of the rights and obligations of the parties in relation to subscription to the newsletter.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding for every customer.
- These Terms and Conditions are displayed and available on website www.capponbrand.sk thus enabling their archiving and reproduction by customers.
- By submitting a completed order or a completed registration form for membership in the Cappon Brand Club or a completed newsletter subscription form, the Customer confirms that he/she has read the text of these Terms and Conditions of the Seller as well as that he/she agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Seller communicates mainly with the Customer, but not exclusively, through the website www.capponbrand.sk and through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or the e-mail of particular store (ex.: email@example.com) and in matters of complaints, the complaints procedure through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The supervisory authority over the seller’s activity is: the Inspectorate (Slovak Trade Inspection) for Bratislava region, Prievozská 32, P.O. BOX 5
827 99 Bratislava 27. Supervision Department: phone n.: 02/58272123, 02/53414996
CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- The Customer has the right to conclude a purchase contract with the Seller under the terms and conditions published on the website www.capponbrand.sk, the terms established by these Terms and Conditions and the relevant generally binding legislation. Arrangements in the contract agreed between the Seller and the Buyer deviating from the Terms and Conditions shall always prevail over the wording of these Terms and Conditions. The specification of the goods is given on the website www.capponbrand.sk.
- Goods offered on the website www.capponbrand.sk are ordered by the customer from the seller in the form of a completed and sent order through the seller’s website.
- In order to purchase goods the Internet website www.capponbrand.sk no registration is required. However, by registering, the customer gets the opportunity to buy with discounts, convenient access to information about the status of order processing, the current status of loyalty points, an overview of all goods purchased so far, information about new comings and promotions as well as other benefits currently offered by the seller.
- When purchasing, the buyer selects the goods based on the current offer and confirms it by clicking on the „add to cart“ image. After selecting the number of pieces of the selected goods, the buyer will be taken to the Shopping Cart page by clicking on „cart recap“. After registering or logging in, or in the case of a purchase without registration, after filling in the details, the buyer chooses the method of payment, delivery and delivery address. By clicking on „proceed to order confirmation“, the buyer will be presented with a recap of the order. The buyer has the opportunity to check the order and, if necessary, correct it before it is shipped. The Buyer shall submit the order bindingly by clicking on „CONFIRM ORDER.“
- An order placed through the website is binding.
- By sending the order, the consumer confirms that he/she has been informed that the order includes the obligation to pay the price.
- The purchase contract in the case of choosing the payment method before the goods are taken over is formed by sending a binding order by the buyer, its acceptance by the seller and payment of the full amount of the price for the goods, including the cost of delivery of the goods. The purchase contract in the case of the choice of the payment method upon receipt of the goods shall be formed by sending a binding order by the Buyer and its acceptance by the Seller.
- The subject of the Purchase Contract is the Seller’s obligation to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer, including the documents necessary for the proper acceptance and use of the goods in accordance with the relevant legislation and to transfer the ownership right of the goods to the Buyer at the agreed price, within the time, scope and in the manner agreed in the Purchase Contract and the Buyer’s obligation to accept the goods properly and in a timely manner and to pay the Seller the agreed purchase price for the ordered goods within the time and in the manner agreed in the Purchase Contract.
- Confirmation of receiving the order with the method of payment in advance (before receiving the goods), including payment instructions for payment of the price for the ordered goods will be sent by the Seller immediately to the Customer to the e-mail specified in the order. The order is binding only when the price for the ordered goods, including the cost of delivery, is credited to the Seller’s account pursuant to Article III, paragraph 7 of the Terms and Conditions. At that moment, the order shall be deemed to be a contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer (Purchase Contract). The Seller shall confirm the payment of the price for the Goods to the Buyer by e-mail as well as the conclusion of the Purchase Contract as soon as the aforementioned amount of money has been credited to the Buyer’s bank account.
- Confirmation of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract will be sent by the Seller to the Buyer immediately to the e-mail specified in the order. The confirmation of the conclusion of the purchase contract mainly contains the specification of the goods, the method of delivery (courier/personal delivery), the place of delivery, the delivery period, the price of the goods, including the price of delivery (postage, packing …..), payment terms and instructions, details about the Seller.
- The Purchase Contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer is archived by the Seller for a period of at least five years for the purpose of its successful performance and fulfilment of the Seller’s obligations arising from special legal regulations. The Purchase Contract shall not be accessible to third parties not involved.
- The Buyer acknowledges that in the event of breach of contractual obligations arising from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer is liable under the provisions of § 420 of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended, for damages incurred by the Seller as a result of such breach.